In 2012 Lex Baddiley Marine Engineering joined forces with Nigel Rose and Grant Jones to create a world first.
"Everyone is searching for a new alternate fuel source, why not redesign the engine from the ground up"
- Our Rose-B engine will develop triple the horsepower and use 66% less fuel than a conventional combustion engine.
- The Rose-B is a combustion engine with no flywheel or side loadings.
- With no side loads the engine is perfectly balanced.
- We are close to completion of our Rose-B 1cyl. The single cylinder version was built to check our tolerances and operation only.
- The Rose-B 1cyl will be running in early March 2013.
- The Rose-B 8cyl is our next step. This will be a fully operational engine developing 1350hp and measure approximately 700mm x 700mm x 700mm and use 66% less fuel than a conventional engine.
- We have several patents protecting our technology and will release more details over the following months.