Isoflex Engine Mounts
For too long engine and drive line vibration have been part of the boating experience. Our mission is to change this. We have developed a range of high performance engine and machinery mounts and flexible drive couplings, tailored to meet the demands of today’s installations. We also carry a vast range of replacement engine mounts and couplings to cater for the majority of marine engines and gearboxes in the field.
IsoFlex New Generation mounts
- Isolate over 90% of engine vibration, throughout the rev range. Matched selection and performance to suit most applications.
- Control driveline misalignment by being 50-100% stiffer in lateral and thrust directions. Designed to handle thrust and seaway induced misalignments
- Long lasting, resistant to fuel, oil and water…..will not harden and become brittle. Reduces the hassle of regular maintenance change outs
- Fail safe construction. Our mounts can even cope with complete knock down or inversion and will not let an engine break loose. Other rubber construction mounts are bonded and rely upon that bond only to keep the mount together
- An Economical solution, less expensive than original mounts, rebuildable and longer life. The working parts of our mounts can even be replaced at the end of their working lives.
Riviera 51 - IsoFlex Engine Mounts and Coupling.
IsoFlex Flexible Drive Couplings
- Isolate drive line vibration, propeller pulse, and gear chatter
- Help alleviate drive line misalignment, prevents binding of the drive bearings.
- Assists engine mounts to do their job by flexing with engine movement to isolate vibration.
- Sacrificial link, designed to fail before gearbox damage occurs
The IsoFlex team has a combined experience of over 42 years in this field. We are based in the Australian Gold Coast Marine Precinct amongst some of the major players in the burgeoning Australian marine market and ship to both local and export markets.
Our product information is currently in PDF format. To obtain the product information that you require, please select from the list below. If the information that you require is not listed below, please contact us.
|Product Type||Click for PDF|
|IsoFlex Coupling Brochure||PDF's Didnt work|
|IsoFlex Mounts 'S-type' Brochure|
|IsoFlex Mounts 'B-type' Brochure|